Laerdal AED Little Anne Training System – This is the all in one training system, for added realism. It offers all of the essential features necessary for learning quality adult CPR and is great for giving your students hands-on practice.
The trainer allows the student to practice:
- Realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation.
- Important technique of opening the airway
- Practice Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Understand when you have an obstructed airway without proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust.
- Ability to visualize the chest rise with correct ventilation
- Ability to located anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch
- Practice chest compressions
Phillips AED Little Anne Training System comes with the following:
- AED Trainer
- Quick reference card
- User guide
- Carrying case,
- Remote control
- Special training pads
- Laerdal AED Little Anne training manikin
The eternal manikin adapter is placed under the chest of the manikin. When pads are properly placed the LED lights automatically light up. If an electrode is loose or incorrectly placed on the manikin, the trainer will repeat the voice prompt to apply the electrode pads.