Phillips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is now available without prescription and is the first and only home and business defibrillator. This defibrillator is so easy to use that the lay public can use the Phillips HeartStart Phillips Onsite AED with minimal training in the case of Cardiac Arrest.
The HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator will guide you through each step of defibrillation and CPR using clear, natural voice instructions. These instructions are paced to your actions, to help guide you through the entire process, from placing pads on the patient to delivering a defibrillation shock. The AED uses a highly accurate algorithm to determine whether the patient’s heart requires a shock and is designed to only deliver a shock if one is needed.
- If a shock is needed, the defibrillator directs you to press the flashing orange “Shock” button.
- If a shock is not needed, the OnSite Defibrillator instructs you to assess the patient and to perform CPR when necessary.
Phillips Heartstart OnSite AED can be used to treat infants, children and adults. Child/Infant Smart Pad can be purchased separately.
Weighs 3.3 Lbs.
Phillips HeartStart Home AED Comes With:
- Home Defibrillator
- 1 set pre-installed Adult Smart Pads cartridge
- 1 pre- installed battery With 4 Year Warranty
- Slim Carry Case
- 1 User Manual
- Quick Set Up Guide
- Maintenance Booklet
- Quick Reference Guide
- Owners Manual
- Training DVD 8 year Manufacturer Warranty for AED
- 12 month Manufacturer Warranty for accessories