Phillips OnSite Trainer has been developed to train individuals on how to use the Heartstart Onsite and Heartstart Home Defibrillators during a real-life sudden cardiac arrest event. It simulates how the HeartStart OnSite defibrillator will operate during a real-life sudden cardiac arrest event. Clear, confident voice instructions that provide easy-to-follow directions. Voice instructions match those of the HeartStart OnSite and Home Defibrillators. Software is consistant with AHA G2010 Guidelines.
HeartStart OnSite Trainer features the following:
- Allows the instructor to train on pad placement.
- Is similiar to the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator yet different than the OnSite AED to avoid inadvertent use in an actual emergency.
- Allows you to train on bothh Adults , child and infant.
- Eight preconfigured scenarios
- Audible CPR coaching
- Uses four standard AA cell batteries (not included)
- Nylon Carry Case,
- 1 Adult
- One set of reusable adult training pads
- One External Manikin Adapter Strip
- Quick Reference Guide